Hello again, friends! Welcome back to the blog! Camp is just a couple of weeks away now, how awesome is that!? With that being said there is some really important information I want to share with you all- please take a look at the quick three minute video below!
Here is a more complete list of the symptoms I talked about in the video: fever of 100.4 °F or greater, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, fatigue, headache, muscle aches, nausea, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, vomiting, etc.
Now- here's a break down of how the contactless check-in will work! This can also be viewed on the Camp site- here's the link!
Arrive at your scheduled time. If you come early, wait in the parking lot. Do not get out of your car. Please arrive on time so we can keep the flow going. Masks must be worn at all times while on property, even in your car.
- All persons in the car must be masked during the check-in process.
- Follow directions by signs or staff.
- Stop at Station 1: Screening.
- Have temperature checked and Screening Questionnaire completed.
- Show Staff Member email with your scheduled arrival time.
- If you are early, proceed to Parking Lot and wait in car until your appointed time.
- If anyone in the car does not pass the screening test, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Continue to Station 2: Payment.
- This station is to verify payment and for cash and check payments only.
- ALL credit card payments are requested to be made before arriving to camp.
- Continue to Station 3: Medical Station.
- NOTE: Located at Boys and Girls Cabins Unloading Area. If you have a boy AND a girl camper in your car, go to the Girls Cabins first, then proceed to Boys.
- Turn in any medicines along with a completed Medication Administered Log form and Treatment Plan. Click here to access forms.
- Give nurse a copy of your negative PCR COVID-19 test results. (Rapid Tests will be available onsite in case of emergency for $75, which will charged to the credit card on file; preference is the PCR test.)
- Continue to Station 4: Unloading Area.
- A Counselor or Older Camper will greet you and help your camper with luggage and escort them to the cabin.
- Only the camper may exit the car.
- Proceed to Boys Cabin to complete boy camper check-in or continue to exit via the Residence Gate.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to watch the video and read the blog! We are so looking forward to seeing you!