Hello again, friends! Welcome back to the blog! December is well on the way, and let me tell you guys- I’ve got Christmas on the brain!
It got me thinking- as Camp Swamp veterans, what would we want for Christmas? I asked around, and here’s what you guys said!
- “I’d want an escalator, or a ski lift for the girl’s hill!”
- “Definitely seconds on churros. Or churros everyday. Yeah. Everyday would be good.”
- “One of those sweet Camp Swamp tank tops.” (I’m telling Mr. Jeff on you, you know who you are XD)
- “Jeff standing at my mailbox announcing and tossing my mail.”
- “A whole box of that Camp chocolate milk.”
- “Dodgeball.” (Enough said.)
- “Ms. Debbie’s biscuits and gravy with a side of those sausage patties and a carton of 2% milk.”
What are you guys doing for Christmas?? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below. Also! I’m so sorry about the technical difficulties with the video last week! If you missed it, you can watch it below!
Well, once again, that’s all for me this week! Thank you SO much for taking time out of your day to read the blog! As usual, I’ll be praying for each of you to have a safe and encouraging week!